Saturday 26 March 2011

So. Like. Blogging?

So here I am, randomly... blogging away, I guess.Why, I don't know, guess I have some very persuasive friends... THANKS GUYS. It's not like I have essays due that I've already gotten extensions for that I need to finish off or anything...

Anyway, no idea what I'll really be blogging... maybe how my studies go, maybe how my jobs go... maybe the random things I try to create in my free time... maybe how poorly gaming goes...

So... like, yeah. This is it for my first post, I guess. Should probably go finish those essays... and I guess, leave you all wondering about what strange and awkward stuff will appear on my blog in the futre...

*waves goodbye*

3 comments:

  1. Blog about whatever you feel like ! Usually, I think blogs are a great outlet for emotions and such. So any time you might be feeling stressed/upset/angry/happy etc ..you can always write in here ! :)

    It's what I do for my private blogs ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol you should read my blog, MOST RANDOM THING EVER. I get side tracked a lot as well so most of them don't even get published... you can talk about your day (going to uni for a book on the reserve section, meeting up with linda etc) and that's just today! Who knows what tomorrow will bring! You might have an adventure submitting your assignment in =)

    ReplyDelete