Tuesday 17 May 2011

Cosplay.

So... like, yeah. Random thought for the day. Or maybe month. Or week? Or something? I figured it would be kind of cool to cosplay. It's not like this is completely out of the blue, I've considered doing League of Legends cosplays before (mainly Twisted Fate...), but in the end decided not to go through with it... Currently considering a cosplay which is somewhat more practical, even when not cosplaying...

So yeah. Ghost. From Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. Figured he'd be kind of cool. Not too sure though, a lot of that military equipment is kind of pricey, and being in Australia, it's a no-go to get realistic and legit looking guns.


So... thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. I've never played the game or even hear of the character so it's hard for me to vote XD Regardless whatever choice you make to cosplay will be awesome anyway =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jonhsan: If I do cosplay, I'll probably end up doing Ghost or nobody. I'm not really sure about Twisted Fate as a cosplay, he is much more difficult. Assuming I do Ghost this year, and it works out, I might try Twisted Fate next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes if you can be bothered! But yeah...might be a bit sus walking down the streets like that

    ReplyDelete